Colonial Parking proudly supports Children’s National Hospital and that’s why we are excited to be partnering with them for Make March Matters. In addition to sponsoring the event, Colonial will be hosting #ParkForKids day on March 20th.
What is #ParkForKids night?
#ParkForKids is Colonial’s initiative in supporting Make March Matter. On March 24th, Colonial, alongside our clients, will be donating $1 per transaction to Children’s National at our participating locations.
Where can I park to participate in #ParkForKids night?
We are very excited to be able to triple our participating locations this year, largely due to our wonderful clients. Thank you to Federal Realty Investment Trust, Lincoln Property Company, Donohoe Real Estate Services, MRP Realty, Gunwyn-Lansburgh Limited Partnership and Chevy Chase Land Company for their participation with us. Park at any of the below locations to help us raise funds for Make March Matter. Click here to see more information and to reserve your space in advance.
• 1666 K St NW: 1666 K St NW | DC
• Northwestern Building: 1800 G St NW | DC
• OFC Building: 1730 Rhode Island Ave NW | DC
• Blake Building: 1025 Connecticut Ave NW | DC
• One McPherson Square: 1425 K St NW | DC
• Georgetown Place South: 1101 30th St NW | DC
• Hall of The States: 400 N Capitol St NW | DC
• Georgetown Park: 3222 M St NW | DC
• Flour Mill Office Building: 1000 Potomac St NW | DC
• 1050 Thomas Jefferson St NW: 1050 Thomas Jefferson St NW | DC
• 2000 Pennsylvania Ave NW: 2000 Pennsylvania Ave NW | DC
• Torpedo Factory: 102 N Union St | VA
• Federal Center Plaza: 500 C St SW | DC
• Washington Harbour: 3000 K St NW | DC
• 2300 N Street: 2300 N St NW | DC
• 1015 15th St NW: 1015 15th St NW | DC
• Resources & Conservation Center: 1400 16th St NW | DC
• The Lansburgh: 425 8th St NW | DC
• Adams Morgan: 2328 Champlain St NW | DC
• Old Stone House: 3053 M St NW | DC
• 300 M St SE: 300 M St SE | DC
• Gallery Place Parking: 777 7th St NW | DC
• 1700 K St NW: 1700 K St NW | DC
• The Collection/Chevy Chase Center: 5425 Wisconsin Ave | MD
• Sams: 3513 Connecticut Ave | DC
• Pentagon Row: 1301 S Joyce St | VA
• Bethesda Row: 4950 Elm St | MD
• The Metropole Condominiums: 1515 15th St NW | DC
• Lincoln Square: 555 11th St NW | DC
• Rockville Town Square: 330 Hungerford Dr | MD
• Pike & Rose: 11580 Old Georgetown Road | MD
• 660 North Capitol St NW: 660 North Capitol St NW | DC
• The Wharf: 800 Maine Avenue SW | DC
Why should I support Make March Matter and #ParkForKids?
Children’s National serves more than 230,000 sick children per year from every walk of life, regardless of their insurance status or ability to pay. Participating in Make March Matter and #ParkForKids day helps directly fund Children’s National Hospital’s ability to care for these kids. You can read more here.
Are there other businesses I can support for Make March Matter?
Yes! 120+ local businesses are joining arms with Children’s National and Colonial Parking to contribute to Make March Matter. See a full list here.
Are there other ways I can support Make March Matter?
Yes! You can donate directly to Children’s National Hospital. Click here to make a donation.
About Colonial Parking: Colonial Parking manages 280 plus parking locations in the Washington, DC area. We are dedicated to providing exceptional service to both our customers and clients, as well as hiring trusted and driven employees that exude our integrity and accountability. We would be happy to review your project, be it large or small.