At Colonial Parking we are constantly monitoring jurisdictional responses and requirements related to the COVID-19 pandemic. As we monitor and plan for increased traffic in our locations, we are instituting operational changes and amenities as supplies become available.
When you visit one of our locations, you will soon see:
- Signage and floor markers to encourage and maintain social distancing standards.
- Employees wearing masks and gloves.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing of surfaces.
- Expansion of available Self Park & Lock spaces to enhance social distancing.
- Available disinfectant wipes for customers to wipe down steering wheels and door handles.
- New procedures for payment processing.
We remain committed to doing our part to stop the spread of Covid-19 and protect the safety of our customers, clients, and employees. We are also working with employees suffering hardships to ensure they have the resources and benefits they need during this difficult time, including establishing a $75,000 Employee Relief Fund to provide employees with emergency assistance grants with no expectation of repayment.
This new operating environment is constantly changing, and Colonial Parking will continue to monitor and evolve as changes occur. We wish all our customers good health during this time.
About Colonial Parking: Colonial Parking manages 280 plus parking locations in the Washington, DC area. We are dedicated to providing exceptional service to both our customers and clients, as well as hiring trusted and driven employees that exude our integrity and accountability. We would be happy to review your project, be it large or small.